Monday, November 8, 2010

Go ahead.. start blogging ..

After reading hundreds of blogs, I realized that blogs are nothing but a dump of people's crappy feelings on the web! But still I find them fun. Why? It might be because of the nuclear explosion in Japan in 1945 or because I was among the fortunate group of people who saw Johny film first day-first show. Who knows! Who knows why bala krishna still make movies and how man got AIDS from a chimp? BTW These are some of the darkest mysteries that History & Discovery channels failed to solve!

Writing first blog is like proposing to someone for the first time(and someone doesn't include Jayalalitha, Esha Deol, Micheal jackson) . You are nervous, confused, scared, out-of-your-mind and all those funny feelings.But what next? I know people spend months and years together planning on how to propose and don't have a clue what to do after that. But everyone except him knows what happens next, the most scariest thing ever happened to a man - marriage!! So the point is I don't have any idea what to do after I finish this one!!

Well, in American terms I am a bit old for blogging. Usually people start blogging like at the age 5, when they have nothing much to do in life other than watching cartoons and helping their moms beat their dads. But hello! I come from the land where Chiranjeevi, Ravi teja and Rajni Kanth still go to college and girls fall like flies for them. Even in the political system of my country, this tradition of "start late" is strictly followed. If a party wins in elections, the oldest member of the party whose senses were drastically impaired and who is all set to kick the dirty plastic bucket in his backyard, would be made the Prime Minister for life. According to various stats, this would mean that a PM would enjoy a long term career of more than a week and less than two weeks. So by Indian standards I am way early.

I know all you readers, all two of you, have two questions in your mind - what the hell is this crap? and Why the hell am I reading this? I don't have any answer to the second one, and seriously no one other than your family doctor can answer that! But for the first one, I already told you, Blogs are all about writing, reading and sharing crap with all the well-wishers and wish they wont be well after reading that! And the best part is you cant stop me from writing, because of the mis-printed sentence on page 242 of the constitution about freedom of speech for nerds!

Wow, I cant believe I finished this one. I am as happy as a child who successfully burns his dads property documents thinking they are homework questions from his teacher!!

Well guys keep visiting & I promise I will try to write something which make sense in about 20 years !!

No comments:

Post a Comment